Thursday, October 14, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!

I need your help! My office is holding a competition to see who can double the contacts in their database by the end of the year! Many of you are already in my database (lucky you ha ha) but if you’re not, all you have to do is say YES by replying to this message. I promise not to ever call and “bug” you!

Saying YES means you will get my monthly mailers: market updates, coupons for local businesses, fun recipes, household and seasonal tips, Jazz calendars, drawings for prizes, letters from Santa….and more…all FREE to you!

I am not asking YOU personally to buy or sell anytime soon, just asking if you would be in my database so if or when the time arises that you DO need my services, you know where to find me…and of course if you ever hear of anyone else, friends, family, neighbors or coworkers who need an agent, you’ll know where to send them too. My promise is to take care of people while being fun, honest and always low-pressure.

Tonja
To see what past clients have to say about me, click on this link to MY WEBSITE.

1 comment: