Monday, May 10, 2010

Finding Me!

Is this for real? Someone pinch me to see if I’m awake. I can’t believe I really started a blog! I have been afraid of blogging for three years. How will I know what to write? Will people laugh, not because of my content, but because of spelling or punctuation errors? I’ve never written a good article in my life! Let’s not even talk about the things I “wrote” in school… that will give me the hives. I never know what to say even when speaking, how can I write things people will understand? How can I let people know on paper how I really feel? Other blogs I read sound so ingenious, so heart felt or so funny. I am just a regular everyday person with a normal life. If this is nothing more than an online journal for myself, a way to put my feelings down on paper, than I guess it’s worth doing. I am starting this blog not knowing what to expect, not knowing if it will be anything more than two or three entries. Lately, I have felt a need to dig deeper in my soul. I want to uncover layer upon layer of memories and feelings I have hidden deep. I want to discover and explore me! So, here I am, simple me, taking the plunge into the deep unknown and I place a checkmark on my ever growing list of Things To Do Before I Turn 95.

No comments:

Post a Comment